Peer-reviewed scientific journal “Applied Solid State Chemistry” (ISSN 2619-0141, indexed in RSCI, Google Scholar) invites to submit articles to special issue “Thermodynamic and Thermo-physical Properties of Solids”. Both Research and Review papers are welcome for possible publication in this issue.
This special issue is being edited by:
|D.Sc. Konstantin Gavrichev
Head of the Laboratory of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, Kurnakov Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
Potential topics will include (but are not limeted by):
- study of thermodynamic functions of inorganic and organic compounds and materials;
- study of the nature of the phase transformations found in the study of heat capacity and thermal behavior;
- study of phase equilibria involving solids;
- identification of the regularities of the changes in the thermodynamic properties of inorganic and organic compounds, depending on changes in structure and composition;
- theoretical modelling and experimental study of phase diagrams;
- study of the kinetics of processes involving solids;
- investigation of the catalytic properties of inorganic and organic solids.
Publication is free for authors! The articles are accepted in English and Russian (with subsequent translation into English by the editorial staff).
All submissions will undergo anonymous review to guarantee high scientific quality and relevance to the subject. The Special Issue will be published in December of 2018, which means that we will need your manuscript by October 1st, 2018.
You may submit your paper by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the title of the special issue (Thermodynamic and Thermo-physical Properties of Solids) in the subject.
Please feel free to disseminate this announcement to any colleagues who might be interested. More information you may find on our web-site http://appssc.me/
The second issue of the journal “Applied Solid State Chemistry” is available now on the “View articles” page.
The first issue of the journal “Applied Solid State Chemistry” is available now on the “View articles” page.